Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Changes

A lot of things have been going on for me over the last couple months. The biggest one is that I have a steady job again, which of course is going to limit the time I have to write. That and other things have forced me to prioritize what I do with my time, and so I think it's only fair to say the frequency of reviews is going to slow down. I'm going to try to stick to one New Moon chapter a week at the very least, until I get finished with that book. Currently, I don't plan on following up with Eclipse. There just doesn't seem to be enough hate anymore for me to do the entire series, though once again I might reconsider if people want it. Plus my Eclipse has an error cover and is thus kind of a collector's item, and so to review that I'd have to have another one, and I for one think I've given Stephenie Meyer too much of my money already. But hey, I changed my mind about continuing those reviews once.

I'll try to start doing cartoon reviews again too, if I can pick a Generation Z episode worth heckling, or find a whole new show worth heckling. Dino Squad's looking a little played out.

Also I want to finish up my original stories, Stellarman and Kamen Rider Altis. Sorry to anybody enjoying Kamen Rider Tarock, but I've put so much work into those other stories it seems kind of dumb not to finish them up. I'm not going to stop writing Tarock, but new chapters are going to be showing up slower than for the other stories. Goofus that I am, I'm even thinking about starting a new Sentai, once I get a good idea for one. We'll see what happens on that one.

Thanks to all my readers, wherever you read my stuff. You may not be the most talkative people out there, but I want you to know I appreciate each and every one of you.

2 comments:

  1. Eclipse is actually better than New Moon. It seems like her writing gets a little better with each book. Emphasis on the word little.

    I do enjoy your blog. I know I am a little late to the game in finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pixie. Don't worry about being "late" in joining it, everything I've written's there for anybody to read whenever they find the place.

    ReplyDelete